Sunday, April 01, 2007

Put Out

I'm a bit put out.

I've been flustered and feeling a bit on the 'poor me' side for the past few days. I'm now giving myself the appropriate butt-kicking and LogicalMe is telling Emotional Me to get-over-herself. The pity party is just not becoming.

So, I'm a regular poster on a certain unnamed forum. This forum just happens to be run by the agency I used to adopt E-baby. I feel quite at home there. As a matter of fact, I have many, many wonderful friends as a result of that forum: ones I honestly feel I couldn't live a single day without. The support of these people has been a true blessing in my life. People: you know who you are. Consider yourself smooched for the day. mmkay?

But lately. Yikes. /facepalm It's been a swarm of killer bees on that forum. One would think that the expression of free thought and opinion would be a good thing. Apparently not. It's quite apparent there are a number of extremely misguided souls there.

And for some insane reason, they all seem to think PM'ing me is okay. It's not. Did you hear me? It's not okay.

Let me tell you something, misguided stupid people:

If I post something and speak in generalities, I'm not talking about you. I'm not even thinking about you. I don't even care about you. You never even entered my mind. Now, if for some crazy, odd reason I should post something and single you out like the moron you are, then you may feel free to send me as many flaming, private messages as you'd like. Until then, bear this in mind: I don't give a royal shit what you think. Save your time and energy and don't bother typing me the message. MMMkay? Are we clear? I want to make sure we are, because in case we aren't, I want you to move to the next topic.

I don't put up with righteous, pompous, self-promoting assholes. Call yourselves Christians. Call yourselves whatever you want; you can be daisy petals floating in a warm spring breeze, and I'm still going to think you're full of dog shit. No, dog shit is too good for what I think you are. I love my dogs and their shit more than that. Got that?

You think you've studied? Think you're educated? Fine. I'll let you believe whatever you need to get you through the day. But when you post something asinine like "BM", "our birthmother", "our baby is going to be born in X days!" (insert grinning flowery ticker here), or some other hokey asshole, dumb shit AP bull-piss, then I'm going to think you're just another turnip that's fallen off the don't-know-shit-'bout-nothin' truck. Guess what? It's a free country, and I can think what I want. My advice? By a damn book and hit yourself in the head with it. It's probably the only way you'll get any information into your thick skull, anyway, fuck-head.

Oh, I'm censored. Blather all you want to Admin, you little peeving, snot-nosed, ne'er-do-wells. If you clicked over here, you did it because you had the link anyway, and decided you wanted to know what I was saying. So consider this my golden opportunity to tell you what I've wanted to tell you for the past several days: Go fuck yourselves!

(Man, I feel better!)

13 comments:

ani said...

I wish I could write like this and had the guts to say it like you did the day I left my forum,, I have not been back.

There are a lot of idiots out there and it is a scary world.

ani,

I am new to your blog, I can not even remember whos blog I got the link from,, maybe Clauds not sure will get back with you on that, I will be back to keep reading, hope that is ok.

Dawn said...

Heh -- but how do you *really* feel about them???? ;)

Anonymous said...

Such profanities, Jen. Makes me blush and now I have the urge to censor you...

Oh, DAMN, I can't. I remember now, this is YOUR blog and you get to write what you want :)

Sweetie, keep on keepin' on. You do good work.

Going Back to Square One said...

Umm...feeling a bit snarky and embarrassed, all at the same time. That WAS quite a rant, wasn't it?

I slept well, though! ;-)

Oh, I would like to point out, THAT, my friends, THAT was profanity. Just in case you were confused. I can post profanity; I probably won't make a habit of it, though. I wanted to put a clear example of real profanity here so my readers wouldn't feel gyped.

Possum said...

Love the snark!!!
Poss. xx

Anonymous said...

Heh.

I have no idea what forum you're talking about, but just: Heh.

Michael,Amy & Emma said...

Jen, I just want you to know that I don't find you offensive either here or on a certain forum that won't be named :) I enjoy your stories and your blog so keep it up!

ani said...

it was Nicoles blog, I love to read what you write,,

hugs ani

Anonymous said...

Snarky? It becomes you!

That's why I stay out, so I don't get all snarky on my kids....

Anonymous said...

Well I managed to hit the height of snarkyness today. Did you know I'm not vested in being a Good Christian? What a freggin Bitch, not you of course!

abebech said...

Wow. Just wow.
I don't frequent padoptive boards, but if I did, I'm sure I'd be pm'ed or censored for not sticking with the program.
Erin's response "The evil PM's are a call to prayer" :-) made me laugh. Hard to be generous when people are jerks.

L said...

Oooh! I like you!

You're my kind of gal.

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

a-ha-ha-ha I just read this now, wink wink.