Jilly's Breakfast
Today I made Jilly's breakfast again, after much conjecture on the F2F group last night over modifications to oatmeal. I think I may have found something usable. Since I'm a little low on eggs and didn't have the supply to use all mine to make a true 761-egg white omelet, I made do with what I had. I used two whole eggs and two egg whites, and trust me, if I'd added any more egg to that mix I might have lost it afterward.
I am just not used to eating this much breakfast. In fact, since I'm such a slow eater it felt like it took me over an hour to choke all this down. Add in food prep and cooking, I've spent most of my morning in the kitchen, eating and cleaning up my mess. It's no wonder people who work don't hang in there with major life changes. Who has the time? Especially since you're adding the exercise to the mix?
Lucky (notice I reference my lucky Lucky shirt *grins*) for me, I have the luxury of time. Lucky for me I'm not letting something as mundane as kitchen prep or my bored child to dissuade me from doing this.
I am LUCKY. And made of awesome and win. (Fake it until you make it, right?)
So here's my Jilly breakfast. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment