Eep!
Some parents have to deal with ear infections. Sometimes I wish for ear infections.
I thought Ebaby had a cold. Today we went for her nine-month immunizations and guess what?
She doesn't have a cold.
She has pneumonia. She's had symptoms for five days.
Holy $#@%$@
What if I had waited it out?


14 comments:
Oh nooooooooesss. Poor E-baby. I hope and pray that she recovers soon..
oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!
poor, poor E-baby, and Mommy!!!!
she is way to precious to be sick!!!
prayers for a speedy recovery!!!
Sorry to read this. Explorer had pneumonia last winter. It scared the heck out of me, but she rebounded so easily. I'm sure ebaby will too.
Emma has never had an ear infection but yep got pneumonia. She responded well with antiobiotics, but it still scared the crap out of me :)
OMG!!! Sorry to hear that! It was a good reminder to me that I have NOTHING to complain about, I'll take my teething baby any day of the week!
Praying that she'll have a speedy recovery, and that you will recover from the sheer terror this has placed in your heart! Yikes!
Ohhh, poor Elizabeth. I hope she's better soon.
Oh! I'm so sorry. Will's had it twice, and it is so scary for the mommy. I hope she's feeling better very soon.
Poor E-baby...hope she rebounds quickly!!!!
How I wish babies could talk and tell us when they are in pain or not feeling well!!! I am glad you found out before it got worse. Hope she takes to the anti-biotics quickly.
I need an update. Is E-baby recooping? Is she feeling better? Please tell me you didn't land in the hospital.
I hope she recovers soon. Poor baby.
checking in for an update, hope things are better
How Ebaby?? Hope its getting all better. Woobie has impetigo!! Eww. On an antibiotic (which he HATES!).
Post a Comment