I am
Lee tagged me for the 'I am' meme. Hmm. As it happens, I'm sitting here at my ridiculously-boring, part-time job with nothing to do. I haven't done anything but surf the net for the past three hours. As a result, I'm thrilled and honored to be tagged...for anything!
I AM...
...weird in a I-know-all-the-words-to-the-songs-on-the-light-rock-oldies-station way.
...a child of the 80's.
...not afraid of snakes.
...in love with anything Harry Potter.
...currently plucking my only two gray hairs.
...(thinking this is harder than I thought it would be.)
...a lover of seafood, except fish, which I can't eat because of a bad experience in ninth-grade biology.
...guilty of using a spoon to eat peanut butter right out of the jar.
...a horrible procrastinator when it comes to doing things I'm uncomfortable with; things I like get done immediately.
...an awesome organizer. I've been accused of being too anal-retentive. But my Rubbermaid cabinet will fall out on your head if you open the cabinet door the wrong way.
...very secretive.
...sometimes too isolated, which is why SAHM'ing is not a good idea for me.
...devoted to Jane Austen.
...secretly wishing I had a Quarter Pounder right now.
...addicted to my life as it is right now.
...wishing my daughter's mother would schedule a visit soon.
...thinking about my daughter, who screamed when I left her this morning, making me feel like the worst mother, ever.
...a perfectionist.
...a list-maker and schedule-keeper.
...I am'ed out. I can't think of any more right now.
I am hereby tagging: Judy, Em, Erin, and Erin.


6 comments:
Oh, so just because I'm tagged by you, I have to hop-to and forego any actual work that needs to be done in order to tell you about "I am"?? Hehe, I'll get right on it. I work late tonight anyways.
Spoon - peanut butter? Oh yeah. I can do that. Have. A few times. Or more. Maybe.
Heh.
blah
I'm not doing it until I have broadband back.
Dial-up = death!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much...learned a bit more about someone who is soooo "secretive"..Hmmmm me wonders what all those secrets are! lol
You are so "normal" in so many ways. Not sure what you are afraid of except the bad experience with fish and gray hairs :)
I hate needles and blood. I know..call it a "man" thing!
Thanks for being a good sport with the tag.
er duh. I deleted my comment cause the link was messed up.
Anyway, I forgot to come back and tell you I did it :P
http://seekinggodknowswhat.com/index.php/2007/05/23/i-am.html
Post a Comment