I started this as a way to journal my adoption experience. Little did I know my experience was about to hit hyperspeed and launch me Mach-4 into motherhood. Now it's a way to piss people off, annoy my husband, journal my feelings and further my awareness and education as an active member of the adoption triad.
8 comments:
Gorgeous, dahhhlings!
Oh my gosh, I don't know which one of you is cuter! ;)
Cute cute cute!!!!!
(and OK, I know I'm shallow, but your eyebrows are really well-done. Mine look very messy comparatively speaking. Heh.)
You know, no one's ever complimented me on my eyebrows...I always thought they were a bit bushy and unibrow-y.
Thanks, though. Hmm. I might have found something else about me to like. ;-)
I hope you already like your eyes. Those baby browns could sink a ship!
You and miss E are the perfect silly pair!
Nothing like funny sunglasses to brighten a day! Wonderful pix!!
you both have gorgous eyes!!!
ebaby reminds me of my little one so much, esp. with the binky!
aww too cute!
Post a Comment