Jen!! I am sooooo sorry for this big loss in your family! My heart hurts for you. I pray you can find some peace and comfort during your grief! What a beautiful man you had -- I am just so sorry from the bottom of my heart!
I started this as a way to journal my adoption experience. Little did I know my experience was about to hit hyperspeed and launch me Mach-4 into motherhood. Now it's a way to piss people off, annoy my husband, journal my feelings and further my awareness and education as an active member of the adoption triad.
14 comments:
He is so beautiful! I'm so sorry he is gone :(
(((((Jen)))))
Oh, Jen... I'm sorry.
So sorry Jen.
Poss. xxx
Jen I am so sorry. Hugs from NY for you and your family
Oh no!!! JEN! :-( I am SO sad for you right now.
So sorry to see this.
Jen!! I am sooooo sorry for this big loss in your family! My heart hurts for you. I pray you can find some peace and comfort during your grief! What a beautiful man you had -- I am just so sorry from the bottom of my heart!
So Sorry, Jen! He was beautiful.
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog.
Oh, Jen. You're in my thoughts and prayers. There's nothing to take away that pain so I'll just keep you all in my prayer!
I'm sorry, Jen.
Ohhh, I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry to read this.
Post a Comment