Tight-Lipped
Ok. I've got a lot going on right now. For my own sake I need to keep mum about it a little longer. I have about ten million long-winded emotional posts (rants?) floating around in my head, but none of them are appropriate to post at this moment. In fact, they might not even be necessary.
So, like Grandma always says: "if you haven't got anything intelligent to say, keep your lip buttoned." So I am. I am reading, though. Plus, it's summertime, and we travel a lot in the summer. We have a weekend place in southern Indiana where we spend tons of time; so I really am around, even if it doesn't seem like it.
For you nosy people, this might have something to do with a visit. That's all I'm giving you. Really. Further information will be posted as events warrant, I PROMISE.


5 comments:
Unfair, unfair, unfair... you KNOW you better share if something happens!! Thinking about you, girl. Glad to hear you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. ;)
Aww..Jeeee-eeeennnn...you know how to reach me if you need to talk (read: youre killing me sister girlfriend!) Hope something good is in the works. Glad you're still around.
Wishing for the best for you. Because really, I have to admit that yours is one of those blogs that I check a few times a day for updates. Best wishes from the northern part of the state. ;)
*drumming fingers on the table*
Noooo, not impatient at all over here. I'm just fine. No problem here waiting. I'm fine. Don't worry about little ol' me. No probs here.
;)
I am thinking of you, Hoosier friend.
I read you every day. I love you (and your blog).
BTW, my boss took the night off to go get the new Harry Potter book, so I'm accustomed to dealing with Happry Potter maina.
Post a Comment