We don't like Harry Potter in our house (just never got into it) but, A) we love that song and B) we like to make fun of our friends who are obsessed. So, in short, I just fwded that to my Husband and he is THOROuGHLY amused!
I started this as a way to journal my adoption experience. Little did I know my experience was about to hit hyperspeed and launch me Mach-4 into motherhood. Now it's a way to piss people off, annoy my husband, journal my feelings and further my awareness and education as an active member of the adoption triad.
3 comments:
HAHAHA
I would KILL my husband if he called me hagrid
We don't like Harry Potter in our house (just never got into it) but, A) we love that song and B) we like to make fun of our friends who are obsessed. So, in short, I just fwded that to my Husband and he is THOROuGHLY amused!
Jen, how much did you pay that guy to write that song about you?
Post a Comment