For Em ~ A Brown Puppy fix
Em from Letters to a Birthmother wants to see Brown Puppy because I told her I often wish I was Brown Puppy. Her Woobie is currently in love with spoons. Ebaby loves Brown Puppy. If I could miraculously transform into Brown Puppy, I would be slathered with Ebaby kisses, rolled with hugs and generally revered on a constant basis.
If I were Brown Puppy, Ebaby couldn't live without me.
~ ~ WAIT ~ ~
I forgot...through this crazy pneumonia/ear infection malady I've lived through, this Ebaby twilight zone; I realized I'm the ultimate Brown Puppy. I don't have to wish to be Brown Puppy, because she'd rather than have me than anyone, which is something that makes me purr with happiness. In the past few days she's climbed me like Mt. Fuji, refused to be peeled from my arms, wasted me to the point of sheer exhaustion; but I now know I don't have to wish to be Brown Puppy.
I just have to ask her to give her mamma a kiss. Which she happily does by licking me.



7 comments:
Very cute picture...you are much loved!
we don't have a comfort item at our house unless it is her dora book. However somebody needs to be touching me almost all the time! So I guess I'm the comfort item :-) I'm trying hard to get her to attach to something else. Her little world is about to be rocked by this move, and I want her to be comforted by SOMETHING.
You know, Brown Puppy sort of just happened out of thin air.
One day we had this dog that played 'Jesus Loves Me,' and the next day he was Brown Puppy and he was absolutely necessary and vitally important for the ebaby's happiness.
She likes to chew on his ears. Poor dog.
I think that's the only upside to sick children-- they LOVE their mommies. It's good to be loved (and licked).
Aww. Thanks for posting the pic. Brown puppy is pretty darn cute, but look at that baby holding him! Hope she's feeling better, but that your brown puppiness lives on.
:o) Brown puppy is seriously cute. My kid fell in love with this "thing." I am not sure exactly HOW to discribe it other than it is a blanket with a head. It was love at first sight, and I've been chopped liver ever since! (Just kidding!) I am way prefered over the "thing!"
Glad that E-baby has YOU and brown puppy in her life. I think it's a good combo!
Emma loves her "baby bear" which is basically a blanket with a bear head on it. We absolutely have to have this for bedtime or whe won't go to sleep.
Post a Comment