Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Read A Word

I came across a word tonight that was so funny I've been rolling it around in my head and off my tongue ever since I read it:

Asshat

It was used in this context: "So-and-so is such is one of the biggest asshats..."

You know who you are, you clever person that wrote that word. I'm going to go to bed smiling tonight and dreaming of asshats. I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud. I can't wait to call my husband an asshat.

Erin said...

one of my favorites is

F**ktard

I love it

Going Back to Square One said...

I'm laughing harder at my comments. Oh you guys... *takes a breath from laughing*

*LeeLee - I want to know about the look on the Chief's face when you call him an asshat.

*Erin - You're supposed to not be using swear words. Ohhhh...that was on YOUR blog. Gotcha.

Anonymous said...

1. asshat
One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat

2. asshat
A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own ass as a hat.

3. asshat
a unit vector in the ass direction
(similar to i hat, a unit vector in the i (or x) direction, j hat, k hat, etc.)

Etc. etc. etc.

From The Urban Dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat

:D