Groovin'
I Like To Move It - More amazing videos are a click away
I wish I could dance like King Julian. He rocks.
I Like To Move It - More amazing videos are a click away
I wish I could dance like King Julian. He rocks.
Posted by
Going Back to Square One
at
6:42 PM
Labels: Jenniferland
5 comments:
Tee hee... that was a cute movie. Yep, I'm only slightly embarassed to admit that when DH and I actually pay the premium to see movies in the theater, we almost always choose a kids' flick like Madagascar. Last weekend we promoted and saw an actual grown-up's movie, Ocean's 13. Now you tell me, what kid wouldn't love that about their parents? Ha ha ha!!!
Somebody gave Reid a gorilla that dances and sings that song...it seeps into your BRAIN...
Heeyyyyyy. I like to move it move it too. I love that video. I was dancing over here in front of my computer ; )
Yeah..Even the granny was an awesome dancer...Oh to move it move it!
In the winter, when the weather is dreary and cold, and there is no outdoor activity to be had, my kids dance to that over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......Bert has the moves--he rocks like King Julian.
Post a Comment